Sunday 21 April 2013

Winners Challenge 54

Good morning all
Thanks to everyone that entered our fab wee Happy Birthday Challenge

Sadly we can only have one winner

random org picked
 .....................
........................
...........


Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

aw...thanks for picking me as a top 3!!

Fi
x

Sara S. said...

Wow - Thanks for picking me to be in the top 3!

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the Top 3! I'm so happy! It was a fun challenge.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking me to be in the top 3

cheap jerseys