This post will remain on top for the duration of our DT Call!
please scroll down for the current challenge.
We feel it is time to do another DT call again. Our team of dedicated design team members consists purely out of enthusiastic people who have made crafting their hobby. We all have a busy private or professional life in the rest of our time as well and would benefit from having some extra members on board who are just as enthusiastic. We are a friendly bunch and believe that our main aim is to have fun.
So, what are we looking for? What do we expect of our new DT members?
- We expect you to be enthusiastic.
- We expect you to either have your own blog, or be willing to set one up.
- We expect you to be a crafter (paper or other crafts welcome).
- We expect you to keep to the terms and conditions of our sponsors when using their products and to be supportive of Stamp Out.
- We expect you to create something for our bi-weekly challenges.
- We expect you to partake in our rota for choosing a Top3.
- We expect you to post your projects in a timely fashion on our private DT blog.
- We expect you to be friendly and encouraging when commenting on projects from other DT members or people taking part in our challenges.
- We expect you to take part in the rota for commenting on entries in our challenges.
What do we offer?
- A friendly team.
- Support where needed with the crafting challenges.
- A possibility of being active within the organisation of challenges.
- To have fun.
- The use of free products from our sponsors according to their terms and conditions, where appropriate.
Would you like to join us?
The closing date as mentioned before is the 16th of November. We will start selecting our new team members shortly after the closing date and get back to you about our decision as soon as possible after.
Don't hesitate to join in, none of us are professional crafters and we only expect your best work.
Please add your name to the Inlinkz
We look forward to seeing your applications come through and hope we will be able to invite you to become a part of our team.
Marlene and the Craft Team