Sunday 27 May 2012

Winners Challenge 32

Good Morning
Isn't it lovely having this gorjuss weather here in Britain??

Just perfect summer weather but it plays havoc on the crafting I find lol, rather be out in the sun than at my desk crafting away! You can never win lol!

Anyways, thanks to everyone that entered our CASE Challenge
It was a hard Challenge and was really nice to have so many peeps playing along! Thanks!

This time we have 2 lucky winners

So the random org thing picked


The Voucher for One Stop Card Crafts

and the Crafty Ribbons Goody bag goes to

Now please bear in mind that Krista is moving the shop
and will get your voucher to you as soon as she can!

Well done ladies
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3




will done honey, winner and Top 3!!




well done to you all!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

5 comments:

Pat K said...

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for selecting my card and I'll happily display my badge. Congrats to the other winners on their gorgeous creations. Hugs, Pat K.

Jacqueline Muller said...

Beautiful cards! Congratulations on you all!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Top 3!!!! Yahooooooo Congrats to all!!! Thank you Dream Valley Team hugzzzzzz

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as not only winner but in the top three too! I am absolutely thrilled to bits! I have sent an email to you. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

I did send my email right away but have had no reply. I know it is a busy time but am just a little concerned whether my email got through please? Judy x