Sunday 2 October 2011

Winners Challenge 16

Morning everyone


Thanks to the amazing entrants we had in The Button Challenge! We had some fab creations using buttons and lots of you talented people entered!


The Random org.com thingy did its job and picked


No. 31 that's Anne Lise
The actual number was 48 but after the 17 fab entrants in the comments Anne Lise was the winner

Well done!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I'll get your prize sorted out! 
Also you can take the wee badge for your blog!

and our lucky



Well done, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all can't be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and another fab wee prize up for grabs

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

2 comments:

Scrappelise said...

Oh, what a nice surprice! I`m so happy, thank you so much! :-)

Sarah said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three and congrats to everyone else. Hugs, Sarah