Sunday 4 September 2011

Winners Challenge 14

Hi all

Thanks to all that entered our Colour Challenge! We had some great entrants and great takes on our colour combo!

But before that on to our Random.org winner


Well done!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your prize sorted out!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky


No. 1 Rose C



 No. 10 Coops





No.  16 Claire C








Well done, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all cant be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and another fab wee prize up for grabs

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

5 comments:

RoseC said...

How exciting to check in this morning and find my cracker box on your Top 3 list. Thanks! It means so much to me. ~ Rose

Susie said...

Congratulations, girls- they are all fabulous and fir the colour challenge perfectly:0)

coops said...

thanks so much ladies for choosing my card as one of your top 3.huge congrats to the winner and other top 3 ladies ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Wow thanks so much for choosing my card for your top 3 :-) Congratulations to the winner and other top 3 ladies too
Claire xx

Debs said...

hey hon :0)..thanks so much :0).sent you a snail mail..hugs Debs x