Sunday 12 June 2011

Winners Challenge 8

Morning all
Wow we had some amazing entrants this time in our "Stamp Something" Challenge! It was so hard for the team to pick their fav!

But firstly on to our TWO winners 


No. 35 Ruby
wins the wee £10 voucher for Papermaze
and
No.156 Fiona L
wins the wee stamp from Funky Kits

Well done girls!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your prize sorted out!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky






Well done girls, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all cant be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and the results of our DESIGN TEAM CALL

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

4 comments:

Khristen said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for picking my entry as one of your Top 3, I really appreciate it and will display your Top 3 badge with pride on my blog. Looking forward to playing wit you again soon.
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

Katie said...

Thanks so much for placing me in your Top 3!
I'm off to add your badge right away and I'll be playing again this week :)

fionalawlor said...

Yay! Wohoo! Thanks so much, I have emailed you :)
Fiona L x