Sunday 11 August 2013

Winners Challenge 62

Good morning all
Thanks to all the stunning creations you entered into

Summer Days Challenge

We only have one winner this time, winning a fab prize from Bugaboo

random org picked
 .....................
........................
...........


No. 144 - Crafting Vicky

Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations!!!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh thanks for picking me in you top 3 ..well done to everyone
Lisa x

Linda said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks for picking me in the top 3
hugs Linda

Crafting Vicky said...

congrats on the top 3 and I'm so very happy to be the winner!

Crafting Vicky said...

I have e-mailed regarding my win... and still no response to my e-mail so now writing here just in case my e-mail got misplaced... Thanks!