Sunday 28 July 2013

Challenge 62 - Summer Days

Hello everyone

Firstly THANKS to everyone that entered the Fancy Folds Challenge, we all had a great time looking through your fantastic creations! Scroll down to the last previous post and check and see if your our lucky winner or one of the TOP 3

This fortnight we have a great wee challenge for you to dive right into

SUMMER DAYS

another easy peasy them with another fab we sponsor with a great prize up for grabs



"My name is Jodie 
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael.
Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!


I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize,
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps. 
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.

I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favourite!"
Jodie♥


$21 for a lucky winner to spend in store

The team have been busy making some fab creations to inspire you all









__________________________________________________________________________

Now I hope you will join in with the Summer fun and get crafty for this challenge! Please remember to follow our rules to be eligible to enter the prize draw!
Just add your name to the linky below and we'll pop by and visit

Till next time
Dream Valley Girls xxx





9 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT!!!

Andrea W said...

Fantastic theme and inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge.

sian said...

thanks for the great challenge. great work dt

Wendy said...

wow...great design team samples. Thanks for the "summer days" challenge!

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Stunning DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

Unknown said...

great work from the DT, thanks for the challenge :)

Spyder said...

Lovely DT Creations!
((Lyn))

Karen said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!