Saturday 15 June 2013

Design Team Call

Afternoon

Some of our lovely ladies have moved on to BIGGER things and now we need YOU!!
Now We'll miss you all so much but understand, health and family come first! So I know you will wish them all well for the future and hope they pop by from time to time!


Looking for some fab new teamies to join our wee team (slightly mad but all lovely)!!

To be part of the team these we ask the following:

**Have a active blog**

**Make a Crafty Creation every 2 weeks**

**Comment on your share of entrants**

**Pick a Top 3 whens its your turn**
**HAVE FUN lol**

If that sounds like you and you feel you can join our awesome team, add your name in the linky below! You have a two weeks to enter the call!
Good Luck!

Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so sorry please delete no 28 I put my card into the wrong link. so sorry!
Good luck to everybody that are entering this DT call!

Kelly D said...

what a fab opportunity. good luck to everyone who has entered. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Hugs
Kelly
xXx