Sunday 2 June 2013

Challenge 58 Sports

Well hello
my lovelies I do hope to find you all well?

Now before I move on to this weeks Challenge, we are having a wee Design Team call if any of you are interested! Just check out the post and add you name to the linky if you wanna  be part of this mad team lol!

Now on to this weeks Challenge

SPORTS

Thats it, another easy one for you all!
Just make a crafty creation with a sports theme, follow the rules and add to the linky below to be eligible for a wee fabby prize! Oooohhhh and what could you win this fortnight



$10 voucher for the winner the lucky winner to spend the fabby new updated store

Here's what the fabulous team have come up with this time



Great creations to inspire you!!

Now remember to add you name to the linky below and follow our rules to be eligible for the prize!
Also can I please make the past winners aware that I'm struggling in getting sponsors to contact me but will get the prizes sorted asap!

Till next time
Hug Dream Valley Girls xxx

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work DT tfs!!!