Sunday 17 April 2011

Challenge 5 - Easter

Happy Sunday everyone

We would love to thank everyone that entered our last wee challenge, it was great to see so many of you!! If you scroll down to the last post you will see the winner and Top 3 from the "Things with Wings" Challenge!

This week we thought it only to stick with a Challenge for this time of year, a perfect easy challenge for all you crafters

"EASTER"

Now remember you don't need to just make a wee card for this challenge, it could even be an Easter bonnet if you like, a scrap page, an altered item or even some 3D!! As long as it fits the theme it will be perfect!!

Now for the goody stuff our fab sponsor and prize .....

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

And the fab Prize for the wee winner is a $10.00 voucher for their store

The Dt got some fab to use on their projects to give you all some inspiration


***********

**************
***************

*******************

*************

using Easter Lillie with tulips
***********



************
****************
**********
Sarah


**************


I hope you will join us this time and remember you have two weeks to enter our Challenge! Just add your name to the Linky below!
Hugs Dream Valley xxx



4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

What a special challenge!!!

1CardCreator said...

Thanks for the challenge, the dt's cards are spectacular!

Barbara said...

WOW what gorgeous DT cards. So inspirational :)

Carole S said...

Hi all, I have tried to enter a second entry for this challenge, an Easter card --- " An Easter Smile", but I can not get it to go up, it does not matter, but I have tried linking up as I was told but it does not happen, it will not let me put it up,. Great cards etc everyone, love Carole