Sunday 3 April 2011

Challenge 4 - Things with Wings

Good Afternoon everyone
Happy Mother's day to all the Mummy's out there!
Thanks to everyone who entered our last challenge, we had some fantastic entries and so many great creations! Scroll down to see the wee winner and our Top 3!

This week we have another easy Challenge for you to get your teeth into
"THINGS WITH WINGS"

This can be anything out all you like birds, fairies, butterflies anything you like and as always it doesn't just need to be a card you make! You could make a scrappage, a piece of jewellery or even a 3D item!!

We have our fab Monthly sponsor One Stop Card Crafts with another fab prize for the wee winner

At One Stop Card Crafts we have a big range of ever changing discount making and card making craft supplies.
We are always adding to our range of craft supplies which are ideal for making handmade greeting cards, do-it-yourself invitations scrapbook pages, altered items and much more.
Our card making craft supplies include free UK postage, our popular discount scheme and quick service means our customers keep coming back for more.
Our prices are very competitive and this & makes us an ideal place to buy your card making supplies online. Some of our new products include Petaloo flower layers, Ranger Glitter Glue and Martha Stewart Punches.

The wee prize for the winner


Here's the Dt's amazing creations to give you some inspiration























Lin  





I hope you will join in our Challenge this time and get crafting! Remember as always you have two weeks to enter the challenge! Just add your name to the linky below and Good Luck to everyone!

Hugs Dream Valley xx





10 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Fabby DT cards! My first time with your challenge!

Tina
X

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, Debbiexx

Heidi said...

Great DT work!
This is my first time here:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Kelly-Anne said...

Thanks for this challenge - have a great day, Love Kelly-Anne

Carole S said...

Hi, I have been trying to get this right but am stuck, the last posting (with the cross)111. Carole S, is the right address for my card blog, I am trying to put the 2 cards featured below the Dream Valley posting in challenge. I was trying to enter. Sorry about this mix up, I am new to bloging and I have an Art and a card blog, and somehow the the address`s have got combined but the one showing is the right one and I did manage to get your banner Ok. I have put wings n things, instead of things with wings. M.S. bad, and me and computers just do not get on !!!!. can you help me with this please. Cob, is a friend of mine that is how I knew of this challenge. love Carole s

Linda Wescott said...

Love the great DT Creations. Thanks for a fun challenge. Hugs lin

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely Challenge and great DT inspiration. Judy x

Nicola said...

Fabulous creations from the DT and wonderful challenge, thank you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Carole S said...

Hi thanks for all your help (Kendra) etc. It still is not right but the last entry for me 154 is where you can see my card for the moment, it is the Right one, Rainbows End 7 Designs (if you click that) (sory). I think I know where I have gone wrong, thanks to COB, helping and advising me. I hope to do better next time. Brilliant DT cards, a great challenge, and Fabulous cards from everybody. I hope I can work it out as It is something I will look forward to doing. love to all, Carole Stuart.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely beautiful creations by the DT. Love the variety!