Monday 12 August 2024

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 319

 Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

The winner for Challenge #318

chosen by Random org

is

No. 3 - Kleido

You have won 3 digital stamps 

from 

The Paper Shelter


Congratulations Kleido

Now onto the Top 3

No. 4 - Alka 



No. 28 - The Crafty Den



No. 32 - Chris


Congratulations Ladies

Please take your Top 3 badge for you blog


Please come back later for our new challenge







 

2 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Wow.. I'm the lucky Random winner -what a big surprise... I'm so happy about it!
I've send you an email to get my prize!
Thanks for your help and congrats to the TOP's

Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

The Crafty Den said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3. Congrats to Doris and the other top picks too. Hugs, Denise x