Monday 2 October 2023

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 301

 Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

the winner 

chosen by Random org

is

No. 55

The Crafty Den



you have won

2 Digital Stamps

from 

Ching Chou Kuik

and

the 2nd winner

is 

No. 52

Chrissyxx

you have won 3 images from 

Hetty Clare

Congratulations Ladies

Please email me my email address is in the side bar
you have until
14th October to claim your prize
if not your prize will be forfeited
please take your winners badge from below
Please take the winner's badge and wear it

on your blog.


Now onto the Top 3

No. 26 - Maria

No. 37 - Gloria Shirr

No. 58 - Elaine

Congratulations Ladies

Please take your Top 3 badge
for your blogs


Come back later for our new challenge









 

2 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for choosing my Conie Fong Broomstick Emily Witch as one of your top 3. I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I am thrilled. Congrats to all the other winners. Elaine