Monday 21 January 2019

Winner and top 3 for Challenge # 193

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

Thank you for all the beautiful entries 
we had in our last challenge


Here is the Winners and Top 3 for challenge # 192

Chosen by random org

is 

No. 2 Crafty


Congratulations Ladies


Please email me the address is on the side-bar
so I can send you information on your prize

You have until the 2nd February

If you do not claim your prize it will be forfeited
Please take the winner's badge and wear it
on your blog.



Now onto the Top 3
chosen by our lovely Carole

in no particular order


No. 19 Sonia Agarwal

No. 54 Carol J

No. 65 Maya

Please take your Top 3 badge
for your blogs



Please comeback later for the start of a new challenge

1 comment:

Carole J said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3 - I'm delighted to display your badge on my blog! Congrats to the winner and other top 3s! x