Monday 5 November 2018

Challenge # 190 - Use Dies AND Punches

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all 
in blogland

Thank you for all your gorgeous entries 
in our last challenge.

Our Sponsor this time

is 

Dies to Die For

Dies to Die for

the prize is £15 voucher for 
The Dies to Die For Shop

Please read the Rules for our Challenge, they are on the Side-Bar, before entering your Project
as I have had to delete quite a few 
entries, which I do not like doing.



Please remember you can only enter up to 10 challenges 
including Dream Valley anyone not adhering to the rules their entry will be deleted.

MUST USE BOTH ELEMENTS

Now let's see what the Design team have come up with


The Design team are waiting to see what you come up with
and also to leave comments on your blogs


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the challenge!

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful and lovely DT works!

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* Die Kreativtanten

Elena V. said...

Hello!
My previous participation was deleted. I do not know why. Before presenting myself to another challenge, I want to know where I have been sewrong. The subject was use dies and punches and I followed it. I did not participate in more than 10 challenges. I participated only once. I linked back to our challenge.
I don't understand. My card: http://0-nubesdeazucar-0.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-halloween-hello.html
Thanks a lot