Monday 22 September 2014

Winner's Challenge # 90


Before we get onto this week's Winner and Top 3

We have a redraw from Challenge# 89
sadly the winner did not collect their prize

No. 115 - Helen








Good morning and a Happy Monday to you all

Thanks to all the stunning creations and VERY talented folk that entered into the


NO STAMPS ALLOWED


We only have one winner this time
winning the fabulous prize from 


ROBYN'S FETISH





Random org picked


This week it's you 

with this fabulous entry

No. 12. Judith W.



Well done !



Email me at mvatkinson@talktalk.net  to organise your  prize
and be sure to take your winners badge for your blog!





Now our lucky Top 3


No. 29 - Pamellia




No. 41 - Sue




No. 16 - Linda Dekker







 Well done ladies!!!
Please take the Top  3 badge to put on your blog!!

Remember to pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx








3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, Thank you so much for choosing my aqua Christmas card as one of your top 3! I'm thrilled and honoured and I will display your badge proudly!! Congrats to the other winners, all well deserved! See you again soon! hugs :)

Sue said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one your top 3 and well done to all your other winners too.
Sue xx

Hélène said...

Yeah! I won! so happy! Thank you so much! I'm sending you a email