Monday 14 July 2014

Winners Challenge 85

Good morning
and a Happy Monday to you all

Thanks to all the stunning creations and VERY talented folk that entered into the

Inspired my a Movie, Song or Book

We only have one winner this time,
winning the fab
random org picked
 .....................
........................
...........




"Let's go fly a kite!"

Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3


# 58 Karen

# 17 Jana



# 41 Alycia


Runner-ups:
# 9 Cathy P
#18 Michelle
#66 Dee

well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

Please REMEMBER that the Challenge day is changing from Sunday to Monday

4 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much - shall add that badge to my blog with much honour Karen x

Adrijana Knez said...

Wwwaaaauuuu....thank you Dream Valley team....to pick my card book on Top 3.... Thank you so much...I am very happy ;))
Hug from Slovenia, Jana K.

deesdesigns said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a Runner-Up,with so many wonderful projects I'm thrilled to be chosen - thanks much!

Alycia said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in your top three! I'm honored. :)