Sunday 8 September 2013

Winners Challenge 64

Good morning all
Thanks to all the stunning creations you entered into
For a Child Challenge

There was some great creations

We only have one winner this time, winning a fab prize from
Meljen Designs
Claire Picked as her Winner



Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3





well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

7 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

uh where are the numbers? Can't see them

Lin said...

My fault, Melly is away and I forgot to fill the post. It should be corrected by the time you see my reply!

Lin xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

whooohooo thanks for picking me for the top 3 :) hugss Ria

coops said...

thanks so much for picking me in your top 3 and congrats to the other winners too :D

xx coops xx

Mian said...

Congratulations to the winner and the Top 3's, fab creations!

Thank you so much for picking my card as Top 3!

Hugs Mian

Indy's Designs said...

Such cute cards! Congrats!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you for picking my card as the winner, I am chuffed to bits, congrats to the others.
Kevin xx