Sunday 24 March 2013

Challenge 53 - Pearls and Lace

Hello my lovlies

and thanks to everyone that entered the Mother's day Challenge
We had some utterly stunning creations, so many lucky mummies out there! Check and see if your our lucky winner by scrolling down to the last post!

Now this fortnight we have another easy peasy challenge for you all to get your teeth into

PEARLS AND LACE

Thats it!
We want to see your crafty creations all prettied up with lush lace and delicate pearls! Remember to be eligible to win our yummy prize you have to follow our rules
and what a prize it is





My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:) 

Winner gets $10 Voucher

Just fab if I do say so myself! We all love the Saturated Canary images here
tho its so annoying when your printer doesn't wanna play

The team were very lucky to get some lil images to use






Marlene



Some great creations to inspire you!
Remember just add your name to the linky below to be eligible for the fabby prize and please follow the rules!

Till next time
Huggles Dream Valley Girls xx

3 comments:

stitch-and-greet said...

Thanks a lot for the FANTASTIC challenge and the lovely inspirations. I´m really thrilled! Regards Renata

Debbie said...

thank you girls, great dt work. Debbiex

Unknown said...

thank you girls, great dt work

cheap jerseys