Sunday 28 October 2012

Winners Challenge 43

Good Morning

Thanks to all that entered our Halloween Challenge
We had some fabulous spooky, frightfully colourful and totally cute too!

We have one lucky winner this week
random org thing picked



Well done petal!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

5 comments:

Caro-ART said...

Congratulations :) On all the work they were wonderful

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3! Congratulations to the other winners, gorgeous creations. XOX Lucy

Unknown said...

I am so honored!! And beyond excited!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Everyone is so talented! Thank you for everything you do!!!

Suzie's Card Den said...

Thanks so much for chosing my card, I am over the moon, congratulations to the other winners too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Oh! I won! wow! Stunning creations by the top 3 ladies. Really Beautiful. I've dropped you an email. Naomi