Sunday 5 February 2012

Winners Challenge 24

Happy Sunday everyone

Thanks to everyone that entered our fab wee Animal Challenge last time! We had some really great creations and some super cute animal images!

We have 2 lucky winners this time

So the random org thing picked


Winner of the £10.00 voucher for Crafty Emma
No. 61 

and the winner of the Surprise goody Bag
No. 150

Well done ladies
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done to you all!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!


Pop back later for the  new Challenge for you all to try
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

4 comments:

ang said...

thank you very much for picking me as a winner,thanks for all the dt inspiration thankyou angxx

Unknown said...

Woohoo, thanks so much for picking my card as one of your winners!! Off to send my email.
hugs
Dawn xx

valen said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card of one of the top 3!Love your DT cards =)Tineke

Unknown said...

And thank you from me too woo hoo :) and congrats to the other ladies. Hugs xxx