Hope you have all been having a fab Holiday weekend so far?? Did you see the Royal Wedding?? Wasn't she just stunning, the Perfect princess!
Anyways, enough of me! Thanks again to everyone that entered our Easter Challenge, if you scroll down you will find the winner and our Top 3!
Before we get to the Challenge I would like to just point out our Rules!! We still have a few people not following and there far are not able to enter our win our Challenge!!
- This is a fortnightly Challenge posted every other Sunday
- You must have a blog of some kind to be able to enter our Challenges
- You can make anything you like (scrap book pages, note books , bookmarks, boxes, cards, 3D items the possibilities are endless) as long as it follows the theme. You can combine it with as many other Challenges as you like the choice is yours but only 3 entries per Challenge!!
- YOU MUST mention Dream Valley Challenges somewhere in your post to be eligible for a entry into the challenge! Otherwise we'll never know if its for us or not!
- No back linking please!
- The winners are chosen at random and are final! If we do not hear back form the winner by the following Saturday a new Winner will be drawn!!
- If possible can you turn off your word verification so our DT can save time when leaving you all wee comments We aim to comment on everyones creations but we will not leave any comment on projects that requires us to sign into a separate account! This does not effect the over all winner but we will not be able to leave you any comments!
Again if you don't follow our rules you cant Play!! Sorry!!
Now enough of that, time for the Challenge!
We have another easy but fun Challenge for you all to play along with
Now remember you can make anything for our challenge, it doesn't have to just be a card or a scrappage! You could make something 3D or even some kind of altered art! Anything goes as long as there is Flowers!
As its the beginning of the month, we have our fan monthly Sponsor
Hope you will join us this fortnight and get crafty with flowers!
Just add your name and link in the Mr Linky thingy below
Hugs Dream Valley xxx